Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub - Mondays post

Hello!


Apologies for my absence from blogging over the last day or two, I had my driving test yesterday and was totally focused on passing it. Im back now and happy to report I passed! :D


Now to catch up on my posts!


For this post I am going to talk about my favourite facial exfoliator, Simple's 'Smoothing facial scrub'.



Here is the little blurb off the simple website describing the product

"Reveal brighter, more even textured skin with our Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub.
Vitamin E moisturises and improves skin condition
Rice granules are a gentle natural exfoliator
pH balanced so works in harmony with your skin"

I have very sensitive skin and this is the perfect light exfoliant for my skin. My face feels smoother and refreshed after using this product, I love it!

The small grains that do the exfoliating are very soft and tiny and are not harsh against my skin, they feel very natural. Can't say enough good things about this product, its super! :)

Image from: http://www.simple.co.uk/products/kind+to+skin+smoothing+facial+scrub-75ml-45.aspx
I am not affiliated with simple in any way these are just my thoughts on the product and the product was paid for with my own money.

-Buttons x

No comments:

Post a Comment